Recycling machine designed for processing up to 95% printed surface material
1. Filter re-positioning: before degassing.
2. Triple degassing.
In addition to the double degassing in the first extruder, the venting area (the connection between the first and second extruder) serves as a third degassing section to further remove the ink and extra humidity level from the material.
3. 10% less power consumption; 20% higher output; 100% pellets re-usability.
Improved cutter-compactor for faster and more stable feeding.
4. Non-Stop dual channel piston filtration system
- Filter with dual channel system for non-stop operation and reduces machine down time
5. Automation Die face pelletizing technology for uniform pellets producing
- Produces high quality plastic pellets for reprocessing
6. Intelligent pressure detection and alarm control system
7. Elegant industrial design
8. Polystar Machinery is able to customize each section of machinery regarding to customer's need.
- Shape: Packaging Film, bags, sheet, net, foam, tapes, PP Woven/ Raffia, Plastic, Regrind, flakes, granules, scraps, edge trimmed, wash film flakes
- Type: HDPE,LDPE,LLDPE, PP, BOPP. ABS, CPP, OPP, PA,PC,PS,PU,EPS,EPE, TPO
printed film rolls
Printed waste bags
Printed Shrink Film
Printed Multilayer film
Printed Bubble film
PE/PP printed film rolls
Humid prewashed flakes
Printed Food packaging
Humid Swimming pool covers
- 100% pellets re-usability right back into your production line
- Minimal material degradation without property change
- Reducing production cost by reprocessing your own industrial waste
- With a belt conveyor: feeding of scraps is easy and automatically.
- With nip roll: film-on-rolls can be fed at the same time.
2. Cutting and Compacting
- Cut with rotary knives and direct feeding to extruder.
3. Double degassing
- Able to process both printed and non-printed material
4. Two-channel filtration
- Filter with dual channel system
- For non-stop operation and reduces machine down time
|Final Product||Plastic pellets/granule|
Conveyor belt, cutter compactor shredder, extruder, pelletizing unit, water cooling
unit, drying unit, silo tank
|Recycling Material||HDPE,LDPE,LLDPE PP, BOPP|
|Output range||100~ 1200 kgs/hr|
|Screw Diameter||65~180mm (customized)|
|Screw L/D||30/1,32/1,34/1,36/1 (customized)|
|Degassing||Double vented or triple degassing (customized)|
|Cutting Type||Hot die face pelletizing|
|Optional Devices||Metal detector(S+S) , Nip roller for film roll feeding , Additive feeder for masterbatch|
|Delivery Time||75~120 days|
|Technical Assistance||Engineers available to service machinery overseas|
Screw diameter: 65mm
Screw diameter: 85mm
Screw diameter: 100mm
Screw diameter: 120mm
Screw diameter: 150mm
Screw diameter: 165mm
Screw diameter: 180mm
Post-consumer recycling is growing in Russia and Polystar has been supplying to this market since 2012
Post-consumer recycling requires several processing steps such as sorting (material separation), size reduction, washing, drying and pelletizing in order to achieve good quality recycled pellets as the end product.
Good degassing and filtration are probably the most important processes in pelletizing machines when it comes to post-consumer recycling. In many occasions, a two-stage recycling pelletizing machine is preferred by professional recyclers who focus on post-consumer recycling.
The washed material is fed into the compactor for a quick densifying process (which at the same time further dries the material by natural heat and friction); this helps to stabilize the material feeding into the extruder. The material then goes into the first (main) extruder for the filtration process and a two-vented degassing (installed with high efficiency vacuum system). The material then passes through an open area for the third and final degassing, and enters the second stage (short) extruder where the second filtering process is done.
The two-stage pelletizing line significantly improves the quality of the recycled pellets as the washed material goes through two filtration and three degassing steps in both extruders combined. As a result, the final pelletizing process becomes more stable and easier to operate because the material is already well prepared and pre-conditioned.
A post-consumer recycler located in Belgorod, Russia who is dedicated in the recycling of municipal waste has a complete set up: The automatic sorting lines initially separate paper, glass, metal and plastic. The plastics are then separated by groups: PET bottles; films of HDPE and LDPE; and rigid plastic and followed by two washing lines - one for PET bottle and another for plastic films. After washing and drying the process is completed in the POLYSTAR pelletizing recycling machine. The recycled pellets are mainly used for producing plastic boxes for vegetables.
To date, in Russia 68 sets of Polystar plastic pelletizing machines have been installed since 2012. Of these machines, 45 lines are dedicated specially for post-consumer recycling.
Source：Plastics News Asia
Work with POLYSTAR
An experienced market leader in the recycling field, especially for the recycling of packaging film
More than 1,700 Polystar plastic recycling machines have been installed worldwide since 1988
Proven success and positive feedback from satisfied customers in 105 countries
Flexible, personalized machine design to meet your specific requirement and factory layout
Top quality components used for the machines: Energy saving and high performance motors
Cost-effective machine: Lower investment cost for a high quality and durable machine
Service and Communication
Fast online trouble shooting