Auxiliary Equipment and Integrated Automation
- Air Compressors
- Control Equipment
- Cooling Equipment / Industrial Chillers
- Cutting Machines
- Dosing and Measuring Equipment
- Dryers and Dehumidifiers For Plastic Materials
- Film and Filament Stretching Lines
- Hydraulic Punching Machines
- Indicators and Sensors
- Industrial Robots
- Industrial Software
- Inspecting and Testing Equipment
ECONOMY OPTION BUT FULL FUNCTIONS AVAILABLE
The i-1000 has a real-time function that enables a continuously controlled quality of the production.
- Ultra-compact, single-board computer.
- Standard 10 inches TFT displays.
- Operated via a micro switch keyboard.
- SPC package (Statistical Process Control).
- Expandable CAN bus.
- Network compatible through Ethernet connection.
- Power consumption display.
- i-1000 CONTROL AVAILABLE FOR: ALL MODELS
HIGH-END OPTION FOR COMPLEX MOLDING APPLICATIONS, HYBRID AND ALL-ELECTRIC IMM
The hardware of the i-2000 series consists of a high performance single-board computer with scalable performance level. I/O modules or electric drives are connected via the integrated high-speed real-time EtherCAT bus.
- High-performance EtherCAT interface
- 12" SVGA or 15" XGA TFT displays in portrait and landscape format
- Operation via touch screen
- Comprehensive quality data package
- Power consumption display
i-2000 CONTROL AVAILABLE FOR: CX & MBE SERIES
EUROPEAN QUALITY ELEMENTS ENSURE PERFECT PERFORMANCE FOR IMM
- High-performance 32-bits processor.
- All I/Os for standard injection molding machines.
- PWM current outputs for direct control of the proportional valves.
- Optimized digital outputs for hydraulic switching valves.
- Thermocouple inputs for different types of sensors.
- Pulse input for screw speed.
- Ethernet connection for the host computer.
- A USB connection for a printer, modem, USB stick, etc.