Auxiliary Equipment and Integrated Automation
- Air Compressors
- Control Equipment
- Cooling Equipment / Industrial Chillers
- Cutting Machines
- Dosing and Measuring Equipment
- Dryers and Dehumidifiers For Plastic Materials
- Film and Filament Stretching Lines
- Hydraulic Punching Machines
- Indicators and Sensors
- Industrial Robots
- Industrial Software
- Inspecting and Testing Equipment
|Model||International Size||Theoretical Injection Volume||Clamping Force||Space Between Tie Bars||Mold Opening Stroke|
STANDARD FEATURES OF CLAMPING UNIT
- The tie bars are nitrified to present a high rigidity and a better wearing resistance.
- The 5-point vertical toggle mechanism aims to achieve a rapid opening/closing of the mold, a longer clamping stroke, and to stabilize the movement of the clamping mechanism.
- The standard hydraulic design of a fast clamping shortens the dry cycle time and saves power.
- The low-pressure function is to ensure good protection of the contact surface of the mold.
- A linear transducer precisely calculates the clamping stroke to have a high position accuracy.
- The integrated hydraulic circuit reduces the temperature of the oil and efficiency loss.