Auxiliary Equipment and Integrated Automation
- Acid Washing Machine
- Air Compressors
- Assembly Systems
- Brushing Machines
- Control Equipment
- Cooling Equipment / Industrial Chillers
- Cutting Machines
- Dosing and Measuring Equipment
- Dryers and Dehumidifiers For Plastic Materials
- Film and Filament Stretching Lines
- Hydraulic Punching Machines
- Indicators and Sensors
- Industrial Robots
SPECIFIC TECHNICAL REVISES FOR BULK MOLDING COMPOUND
- Common commissioning for molding products such as electric parts and auto headlamps with insulated characteristics.
- Steel and FRP plates are installed on the fixed and movable platens to insulate the heat generation from the thermoset mold.
- The vertical material feeding hopper on the injection unit is to supply BMC material steadily and less pressure.
- A one-piece rod with less L/D ratio and compression-free screw design makes melt flow smoothly.
- Includes a standard, grade B, bimetallic screw barrel to provide a better wear-resistance and lifespan.
- The barrel's special sleeve has a water cooling circuit that ensures a good melting status for the BMC material.
|Model||International Size||Theoretical Injection Volume||Clamping Force||Space Between Tie Bars||Mold Opening Stroke|