Auxiliary Equipment and Integrated Automation
- Air Compressors
- Control Equipment
- Cooling Equipment / Industrial Chillers
- Cutting Machines
- Dosing and Measuring Equipment
- Dryers and Dehumidifiers For Plastic Materials
- Film and Filament Stretching Lines
- Hydraulic Punching Machines
- Indicators and Sensors
- Industrial Robots
- Industrial Software
- Inspecting and Testing Equipment
SEVERAL INJECTION PROCESSES MAKE VARIOUS COLOR PATTERNS
- Several embedded injection processes on two barrels to inject two melts on different stages. Times or positions to create different layouts are found in molding parts.
- A special-designed flange on the barrel collects the materials from the two barrels and, for the injection processes, the color layout could be mixed, layered, or striped.
- The movement of the double injection cylinders is supported by linear guideways to achieve a perfect positional precision and to create no friction at the injection stage.
- The separated heating unit is ideal for controlling the temperature of the two barrels.
|Model||International Size||Theoretical Injection Volume||Clamping Force||Space Between Tie Bars||Mold Opening Stroke|