Auxiliary Equipment and Integrated Automation
- Air Compressors
- Control Equipment
- Cooling Equipment / Industrial Chillers
- Cutting Machines
- Dosing and Measuring Equipment
- Dryers and Dehumidifiers For Plastic Materials
- Film and Filament Stretching Lines
- Hydraulic Punching Machines
- Indicators and Sensors
- Industrial Robots
- Industrial Software
- Inspecting and Testing Equipment
- This series of machines is suitable for molding many different plastic related materials. Such as rubber, melon dishes, bakelite, urea powder, foaming, brakes, etc.
- PLC and HMI functional control as standard specification.
- Integrated hydraulic circuit provides various pipe functions on the circuit boards, reducing piping to a minimum. The oil cooler ensures long service life of the circuit valve.
- The motion time, and a number of other parameters can be conveniently set on the control panel to meet product variations, ensuring production quality.
- Combines two molding units in one machine, which can be operated separately.
- While in vulcanization molding operations, the hydraulic pump motor can be set for running, or stopped for power saving.
- The electric system is controlled by the PLC controller, allowing for easy operation and accurate adjustment. An emergency switch provides added safety for the mold and the operator.
|Plate Size||mm||510 x 510||600 x 620||730 x 730|
|Space Between Tie Bar||mm||550 x 300||675 x 365||795 x 455|
|Oil Hydraulic System||HP||7.5 x 2||7.5 x 2||10 x 2|
|Platen Heating Capacity||kw||12 x 2||13.5 x 2||20 x 2|
|System Pressure||kg / cm²||210||210||210|
|Oil Tank Capacity||liters||430||520||700|
|Machine Dimensions||mm||3120 x 1745 x 2076||1930 x 3580 x 2050||2040 x 3980 x 2815|
|Machine Weight (Approx)||kg||7600||11000||14700|