|MAX. PARENT WEB WIDTH||600~1300 mm|
|MAX. PARENT WEB DIAMETER||800 mm|
|THICKNESS RANGE||35~150 µ (Depends on various materials' conditions)|
|MAX. REWIND DIAMETER||450 mm|
|MIN. SLIT WIDTH||50~550 mm (Depends on various materials' conditions)|
|UNWIND/REWIND CORE I.D.||3"|
|MAX. MACHINE SPEED||300 M/min.|
(For 1200mm standard machine)
- Laminated films 40-150μ; OPP 30-150μ; CPP 30-150μ; PVC (Soft), 30-150μ; PET 30-80μ.
- Differential center rewinding with duplex rewind shafts.
- Shaft less unwinding stand (Motorised left / right movement) with mechanical chuck.
- Equipped with digital type line position control (LPC) to ensure accurate slitting position.
- Equipped with razor cutter and cutting in the air.
- Equipped with grooved roller for razor blades.
- Equipped with blower and expulsion tube.
- Cantilevered type mechanical rewinding shafts for easy operation.
- Equipped with ball type friction rings, which not only can facilitate the concentricity of the paper cores and finish rolls, but also can make unloading easier without causing paper dust.
- Equipped with automatic tension controlling system and load-cells. The actual tension is digitally displayed, increasing the tension control precision with minimal operation effort.
- Static eliminated brush equipped.
- Lay-on roller pneumatic pressure control system.
- Unloading device.