The PVC injection molding machine is for producing PVC pipe fittings used in building and construction industries, such as pvc socket, pvc tee, pvc elbow, pvc coupler, and pvc valve.
- Specially-designed barrel set for PVC, UPVC, or CPVC processing, nitrided screw tip provides longer life against corrosive PVC processing.
- Independent-controlled blowers on barrel zone prevents thermal degradation of heat sensitive PVC material resulting in black spot on the product.
- Adopted FCS servo power-saving system which could reduce the energy consumption up to 70%.
- Highly rigid structure frame, designed based on Finite Element Analysis (FEA) for stress and strain effects to ensure excellent frame structure.
- An automatic lubrication system circulates and distributes oil equally for greater efficiency in lubrication and enhanced toggle life.
- Customized safety gate extension allows the customer to use wider range of mold. (Optional)
- Larger torque charging motor, specially-designed barrel set for high viscosity PVC (UPVC) processing ensures the melt stability and excellent plasticizing.
- Standard features with two core pull to connect with core cylinder of molds.