Auxiliary Equipment and Integrated Automation
- Air Compressors
- Control Equipment
- Cooling Equipment / Industrial Chillers
- Cutting Machines
- Dosing and Measuring Equipment
- Dryers and Dehumidifiers For Plastic Materials
- Film and Filament Stretching Lines
- Hydraulic Punching Machines
- Indicators and Sensors
- Industrial Robots
- Industrial Software
- Inspecting and Testing Equipment
SPECIFIC TECHNICAL REVISES FOR PVC RIGID MATERIAL
- Common commissioning for molding products such as fittings of a highly acid chemical.
- A one-piece rod and a standard L/D ratio screw design makes melt flow smoothly.
- Includes a standard, grade B, bimetallic screw barrel to provide a better wear-resistance and lifespan.
- Radiation fans set on top of the sleeve of the barrel to avoid overheating issues of the rigid PVC inside of the barrel.
|Model||International Size||Theoretical Injection Volume||Clamping Force||Space Between Tie Bars||Mold Opening Stroke|