The PTA powder plasma welding applies the positive and negative electrodes of arc welding, allowing the welding path to be completely welded with the base material.
The minimum possibility of the welding path becoming less rigid fully prevents the welding layer from peeling off – thereby effectively upgrading the life time of the screws.
PTA is a Nickel-based alloy. Its chemical composition includes Ni,WC,CO,Fe,Si,B,Cr and C.
- Hardness HRC 50 / 60.
- Hardness layer reaches 1.5 m/m thickness.
- Hardness does not decrease with depth.
- Hardness does not decrease under normal temperature.
- Outstanding corrosion-resistance.
- Abrasion resistance / wear resistance on the hardened layer is 2~3 times higher than that treated by conventional heat treatment.