STM-WF series "Large Flow" water heaters are used to heat up the mould and maintain temperature, although they can be used in other similar applications. High temperature water from the mould is returned to the cooling tank and cooled by direct cooling. It is then pressurized by the high-pressure pump, sent to the heating tank and finally to the mould with a constant temperature. The HANYOUNG temperature controller can maintain an accuracy of ±0.5℃.
- Large water flow design with a maximum working temperature of 120℃.
- In build weekly timer with ℃oF unit conversion.
- P.I.D. multi-stage temperature control system can maintain a mould temperature with an accuracy of ±0.5℃.
- In build multiple safety with display and alarm buzzer, such as reverse phase, pump overload, overheat, and low water pressure.
- Direct cooling with excellent heating exchange. Auto refilling device cools down the temperature to set value directly.
- Modbus RTU data communication via RS485.