Auxiliary Equipment and Integrated Automation
- Air Compressors
- Control Equipment
- Cooling Equipment / Industrial Chillers
- Cutting Machines
- Dosing and Measuring Equipment
- Dryers and Dehumidifiers For Plastic Materials
- Film and Filament Stretching Lines
- Hydraulic Punching Machines
- Indicators and Sensors
- Industrial Robots
- Industrial Software
- Inspecting and Testing Equipment
The CMA (H) series stretch blow molding machines produce hot filling bottles for products such as fruit juices, isotonic drinks and RTD tea. These machines have a unique design according to the effect on the PET material. Multiple blowing steps reduce PET residual stress.
Hot filling PET bottles are available for high temperatures ranging from 82°C to 95°C without deformation. This is an incredible success in the hot filling beverage domain.
- Stainless steel mold.
- Molds with oil heating system instead of water cooling system.
- Two independent flow circuits for mold bottom and sides.
|Max. Neck Diameter||mm||30||30|
|Output||BPH||960 (1000ml)||1920 (1000ml)|