Flexographic roll-to-roll printing machine for coated and uncoated tubular PP woven fabric and film. Advantage of using same printing cylinder with various bag lengths. Easy touch screen operation with doctor blade system for high quality printing with minimum ink consumption.
- Up to 12 color stack-type and CI type printing
- Max. printing speed of 180 m/min for woven sack, 300 m/min for film
- Gearless system available upon request
- Sleeve type available upon request
- Short web stroke with better tension control to reduce waste
- Precise doctor blade chamber system with ceramic anilox roller, suitable for superfine printing quality.
- Printing inspection system available as optional equipment
|Model Number||PH-S4C - PH-S8C||PH-S4C-M - PH-S8C-M||PH-S4C-H - PH-S8C-H||PH-CI4C - PH-CI8C|
|Type||Stack type||Stack type||Stack type||Central Drum type|
|No. of printing cylinder||4 – 12 color||2 – 8 color||4 – 8 color||4 – 8 color|
|Max. material width||850 mm||1000 mm||1520 mm||1520 mm|
|Max. printing width||840 mm||900 mm||1500 mm||1480 mm|
|Repeat length||500 - 1350 mm||400 - 1350 mm||330 - 1200 mm||360 - 1200 mm|
|Max. printing speed||120 m/min||180 m/min||180 m/min||300 m/min|
Depends on application, type of material, inks and other variables