Auxiliary Equipment and Integrated Automation
- Air Compressors
- Control Equipment
- Cooling Equipment / Industrial Chillers
- Cutting Machines
- Dosing and Measuring Equipment
- Dryers and Dehumidifiers For Plastic Materials
- Film and Filament Stretching Lines
- Hydraulic Punching Machines
- Indicators and Sensors
- Industrial Robots
- Industrial Software
- Inspecting and Testing Equipment
- This system employs hydraulic pressure for activating the plate to knock out. It is totally different from the conventional mechanical structure, adn can prevent the board and the dies from being heavily impacted by the press, thus minimize the breaking of pierce pin and prolong the dies service life.
- Simple adjustment can be made for the operating pressure for knock out and holder according to the P.C. board materials and specifications.
- Holder function is provided in order to avoid cracking, flaking and burr during hole piercing.
- Quick die change system is equipped in order to minimize the dies changing time and ensure the work safety.
WORKING PROCESS & FUNCTION
Highly reliable pneumatic-hydraulic drive (intensifier). permits 50% cheaper energy cost to operate than the electric drive system. Simples structure assures easy maintenance.
Pressure adjustment can be done by pulling out the adjusting knob. After adjustment, push in the knob,and the setting is locked.
The plate is precisely machined and hardened ,and pressure-resisting, wear-resisting parts are adopted for which ,hence there won't be oil-leaking after long time of service. It features simple structure and easy maintenance.
- This unit consists of a pump for converting air pressure to oil pressure and a non-leak valve. It is equipped with valves for each pair of hydraulic cirtuits for upper and lower dies.
- Use the air drive hydraulic pump. Once the outlet hydraulic pressure reaches the set pressure, it will stop driving which won't waste any energy. Or, it will add the pressure automatically if the outlet pressure is reducing. It consists of the function to keep the pressure continuously.
- The circuit control system has the function of check. If there is no pneumatic pressure, the hydraulic pressure will still keep.
- Pressure inspection function is provided, which is on-line with the pressure for ensuring work safety.
- There are 2 hydraulic control circuits for upper and lower dies respectively.