We develop and product single screws and twin-screw, their diameter ranges up to 132mm and their length to 3700mm . We only use material that imported from Germany or Japan once the geometry has been determined. The screws are produced by the following individual processes.
● The blanks are prepared and annealed.
● Modern CNC-lathers ensure a high degree of constant quality.
● Well-Proven special boring systems are used for producing the cooling channels.
● The screw geometry is milled out by computer numerical controlled machines.
● Before they undergo heat treatment, the work pieces are checked for warppage.
● Deviations are corrected immediately. The screw flights are polished by several stages, surface roughness below Ra 0.8 g m.
● An acceptance report is written out of each screw during final inspection.
One programmed comprises barrels of diameter up to 132mm and length of up to 4000mm , we use material that imported for Germany or Japan . We supply barrels for single-screw or twin-screw that is produced by the following individual processes.
● Precise positioning of the barrel bores. The latest special boring machines are employed.
● Finishing the bore of barrel by CNC lathe.
● Highest surface quality through honing of the barrel bores.
● Even the most difficult shapes can be machined to accept finishes on CNC machines.
● Highest wear-resistance is obtained by deep Nitriding of the barred bores.
● Completed barrel is checked by gauging machine before delivery.
● An acceptance report is written out of each barrel during final inspection.
|Single Screw||φ30~ φ370mm||5000mm|
|Twin Screw||φ30~ φ150mm||5000mm|
|Single Hole Barrel||φ50~ φ370mm||5000mm|
|Twin Hole Barrel||φ30~ φ150mm||4000mm|