Auxiliary Equipment and Integrated Automation
- Air Compressors
- Control Equipment
- Cooling Equipment / Industrial Chillers
- Cutting Machines
- Dosing and Measuring Equipment
- Dryers and Dehumidifiers For Plastic Materials
- Film and Filament Stretching Lines
- Hydraulic Punching Machines
- Indicators and Sensors
- Industrial Robots
- Industrial Software
- Inspecting and Testing Equipment
- Fixed mold (V) and the two sliding mold (2S) adopts four-column vertical pressure clamping for horizontal injection. Strong mechanical structure allows greater endurance for clamping force up to 500 ~ 800TON.
- Standard disc is vertical 3-column vertical pressure clamping. The two station design is for horizontal injection.
- With special needs, 4-columns vertical pressure clamping is available with the disc mold stations at 3 to 4.
- The nozzle can be adjusted in height level, easily for center level correction of mold feed into make mold design more convenient.
- Injection is smooth and powerful, suitable for forming larger fitting pieces. With a special L / D aspect ratio of the injection screw, it is more suitable for engineering plastics.
- Scalable computer programs, automatically removing, embedded devices, and other connections allow fully automatic operation of the whole machine.
- ─Two sliding molds (2S) ─ (alternating dual sliding molds): One mold is in injection molding and the other is outside for removing and placing mosaic pieces. Operation safety and production efficiency is high.
- ─Round disc (R) ─ alternatively rotating back and forth at 180 ° horizontally to allow users to operate in a fixed plane for retrieval and inserting pieces. This makes the work more convenient.
|Max. Injection Weight(P.S)||gr||
|Screw Rotation Speed||r.p.m||0~160|
|Max. Open Distance||mm||450|
|Dimension of tie bar (H x V)||mm||390x390|
|Hydraulic Ejectior Force||tf||1.7|
|Nozzle Center Height||mm||min110 / max150|
|From The Mold Center to The Nozzle||mm||min125|
|Slide dimension||mm||840 x 380|
|ROTARY UNIT (VR)|
|Drive Motor||kw (hp)||7.5(10)||7.5+2.2(10+3)|
|Oil Tank Capacity||L||250|
Dimension of Machine
(L x W x H)
|Weight of Machine||T||4.9||6.0||7.5|