- International Plastic Fair 2014
28 Oct. - 1 Nov.
International Plastic Fair 2014
IPF Japan is the only place in the world, where you can meet Japanese All Stars under one roof, as well as Asian Rising Stars.
World’s known Japanese makers will unveil their latest developed machines at IPF Japan.
This unique character of IPF Japan attracts many visitors who need most advanced machines to make the precise plastic parts at competitive cost.
Once every 3 years, Exhibits Raw Materials, Machines, Molds and Services relating plastic and rubber production
1. RAW MATERIALS & ADDITIVES
2. MOLDING MACHINES
3. PARTS & COMPONENTS for MACHINES
4. MOLDING RELATED ANCILLARY EQUIPMENT
5. SECONDARY MANUFACTURING MACHINES & SUBSIDIARY MATERIALS
6. TESTING, MEASURING & CONTROLLING EQUIPMENT
7. MOLD & DIE RELATED EQUIPMENT & MATERIALS
8. RECYCLING & WASTES TREATMENT EQUIPMENT
9. FACTORY FACILITIES & EQUIPMENT
10. SEMI & FINISHED PRODUCTS
11. PROCESSING & MANUFACTURING
12. MEDIA, PUBLICATIONS & SERVICES