● Top-quality, Japanese honeycomb wheel for prolonged use without leaving residue to ensure cleanliness
● Dew point remains below -40° C steadily
● Intelligent, microcomputer-based system plus PID temp control
● Filter, cooler and electric heater are all of SUS304
● Exterior, flush-mounted filter for dehumidified and regenerated air
● Easily detachable SUS304 cooler is easy to clean even after handling oil-based plastic
● Phase-reversal, failure, abnormal operation, motor overload, and over-temperature protection
● How to choose the appropriate model:
a. At 60hz, according to the hourly feeding quantity of the model, the most appropriate model can be identified by comparing the raw material and drying function;
b. At 50hz, according to the hourly feeding quantity of the model, the most appropriate model can be identified by comparing the raw material and 80-85% drying function;
● This indicates the drying capacity of temperature at 20℃ and 65% RH (relative humidity) and the material water content below 200PPM
● RH (relative humidity): the ratio of water pressure (PW) and saturated water pressure (Pws) at the specific temperature %, RH=PW/PWS×100%
● Td (Temperature of dew): the temperate at which the saturated water in the air reaches the state of saturation to produce liquid water on the surface.
● The temperature of Pw=Pws, namely, Td.
● If the Td is lower than the environmental temperature, it means the possibility of condensation/dewing is lower, namely, the air is drier.