|Number of components||2~4||2~4||2~6||2~6||2~7||2~10|
● FGB-series are designed for accurate dosing, weighing and blending of free-flowing thermoplastic materials.
● The FGB is suited for use on extrusion and blow-moulding machines and as central-blender for several processing machines where consistency and high quality of the finished product is required.
● Because of the modular construction there are different models available in this series for the dosing and blending of 2 up to 10 components; generally virgin, regrind, masterbatch and various other additives.
● Besides installation on a support frame over the processing machine, the blenders can also be placed on a stand with integrated vacuum take-off box next to the machine or on a mezzanine floor above the machine.
● Components are dosed individually using pneumatically operated slide valves or have a combination with one or two electrically operated screw feeders.
● Each component is dispensed directly into the weigh-pan which is supported by a high precision loadcell system.
● When all the components are correctly weighed, the complete batch is discharged into the mixing chamber. An efficient horizontal mixer provides an uniform blend.
● A level sensor in the mixing chamber controls the total dosing cycle.