Since K-show 2013, more than 100 sets of POLYSTAR’s cutter compactor recycling machine have been installed worldwide in 70 countries throughout Asia, Africa, Europe, Middle East and Latin America.
Many clients have already ordered their second and third line in 2014 and 2015 after having experienced their first line for 1 ~ 1.5 years. From Germany to the US, from Saudi Arabia to Canada, customers from all around the world are providing positive feedback on their experience with POLYSTAR’s re-engineered recycling machine since 2013.
“The performance of our Repro Flex recycling machine is superb and exceeded my expectations, it is highly productive and requires minimal maintenance cost. I’m happy to show our machine to any prospective buyer and we will definitely grow with POLYSTAR.” -------- Mr. Earl, Recycler in South Africa.
In the instance of a professional recycler in Monterrey, Canada, “we are very happy with the Polystar recycling machine and find it user friendly. It allows us to quickly switch between different types of materials, much faster and easier comparing to other machines available on the market. We have already decided to purchase the second Polystar this year,” said Mr. Jolan.
Proven Success - POLYSTAR has installed more than 1,000 recycling machines worldwide since 1988.
POLYSTAR's recycling technology is the ideal solution for processing light weight film waste in one single step.
Easy operation, high performance and low maintenance cost are the core competencies of POLYSTAR's recycling machine.
Besides making the machine more compact, POLYSTAR, continues to improve the quality and efficiency of its recycling line.
Overview of Polystar's latest Repro-Flex integrated recycling system:
● No pre-cutting required: The cutter-compactor design is ideal for light- weight material (film and film flakes)
● One stage extruder alone can handle highly printed film -- less material degradation, energy and space saving comparing to traditional recycling systems
● Improved filtration and degassing units can handle highly printed material
● Self adjusting pelletizing speed for higher quality and more uniform sized pellets
● A more compact design with higher output
● Improved die-face pelletizing system for PP, BOPP and OPP film/woven/raffia waste
-----Printed BOPP Recycled Pellet
Booth No. Hall 10.1 ,R11
- Companies Premier Expo (Ukraine), ITE Group Plc (Great Britain), Gima (Germany) invite you to take part in the Uniqe International exhibition PLASTEX UKRAINE.
- Hsin Long, a technology, quality and service oriented manufacturer with more then 40 years of experience marking die head film blown machines, is one of the most leading manufacturer in Taiwan.
- Jinkuohua takes great attention to meet the needs of our clients. We take in our clients comments and emphasize greatly on solving our client's problems. All these are done in the aim to march forward with you towards a higher horizon and taking a lead to become the peak of the plastics industry.