Headquartered in Taiwan, POLYSTAR has installed over 3,500 machines in 103 countries across the globe since 1988 and continues to focus on user-friendliness of its machines through re-engineering, making recycling extremely “Simple” for its users – Easy operation and maintenance is what makes POLYSTAR the No.1 selling recycling machine today. The plastic recycling machine supplier provides customized solutions for both post-industrial and post-consumer waste.
▪ More than 3,500 machines have been installed since 1988
▪ Satisfied customers in 103 countries in Asia, Africa, Europe, Middle East, America
▪ Cooperates with industrial leaders in Germany and the United States
▪ More than 300% growth in revenue since 2013
Manufacturing with Precision
▪ 3 manufacturing & assembly sites in Taiwan including a test center
▪ CE certified machines with total quality control
▪ Adopts the latest design and manufacturing of screw and barrel to achieve maximum efficiency
▪ Strong research and design team
▪ Energy saving and high performance motors (Siemens and ABB)
▪ Japanese made electrical components with extended warranty
Work with Polystar!
▪ Provides solutions to each customer's project
▪ Flexible machine design to meet your requirement and factory layout
▪ In-stock spare parts for fast delivery
▪ Technical assistance: overseas installation and training
▪ Machine showrooms in Taiwan, the United Kingdom, Russia, India and Dubai
A main focus of Polystar has always been customer service, which continues to be a key factor in Polystar's high customer retention rate. In addition to online trouble-shooting, Polystar makes sure that all of its distributors are equally service-oriented with skilled engineering teams that provide installation, after sales services, and maintenance in their markets. Polystar provides services worldwide to all economic sectors including packaging, plastic production, recycling, environmental, construction, agricultural, and governmental sectors.
With more than 15 worldwide exhibitions in 2017 along with other exciting opportunities, the plastic recycling machine supplier is developing a broader range of advanced recycling solutions to meet the demands of different industries. Both cutter-compactor and single shaft shredder integrated recycling technology are provided to fulfill every recycling application.
Furthermore, a new test facility and show room, planned to open in 2018, will be dedicated to test runs along with complete recycling systems and multi-layer blown film extrusion lines on display
POLYSTAR MACHINERY CO., LTD.
Contact Person: Jack Lin