• Nozzle connected to gear pump directly, without heating pipe, avoid material crystallization.
• Nozzle connected to melting tank, injection unit back and forward by air.
• Melt tank made from aluminum alloy, precision machining then coated with Teflon, heating evenly and rapidly and clean easily.
• Equipped with Ejection system driven by Pneumatic cylinder.
• Two tie bar design for molding small parts, operation easily.
• Equipped with Light Curtain、 Dual Palm buttons and safety cover for operator safety.
• Machine driven by air pressure and single phase electric power source. Energy saving, low pollution and no oil leakage risk made from hydraulic system suitable for clean room and laboratory.
• Low pressure molding is an innovative process between injection molding and potting. It’s molding at very low pressure with hot melt adhesives for low injection pressures. A cost effective alternative to epoxy potting. It offers superior strain relief compared to conventional plastic injection molding for cable、wires and connector.
• Complete sealing of the components providing water-tight encapsulation.
• Short cycle time (14-45 seconds) to complete part.
• The Pressure adjusting valve control the pressure of injection.
• Three PID thermal temperature control zones (Melting tank and nozzle)
• Multiple language HMI and user friendly PC Base
• Complete operation history of setting & alarm
• 1000 sets of mold documents can be export as backup.
• Offer one axis control for servo motor.• Built in USB /Ethernet/Print port/CF Card.
|Injection Type||Horizontal Injection|
|Injection Capacity||cm3 / r||8.98|
|Pump Speed||r.p.m||0 ~ 51|
|Nozzle Contact Force||ton||0.12|
|Clamping System||Air Hydro Booster|
|Min Mould Space||mm||125|
|Overall Size of Platens||mm||480 * 140|
|Space Between Columns||mm||360|
|Ejector Force||ton||0.12 (Pneumatic)|
|Ejector Stroke||mm||UP 10|
Electrical Equipment & General
|Power Source / Voltage||V / HZ||1 ø 220/(50/60)|
|Temperature Control Zone||zone||3|
|Pressure Pneumatic||kg / cm2||6|
|Dimension of Machine (L*W*H)||m||1.2*1.0*1.8|
|Weight of Machine||ton||0.3|